So, I am throwing around ideas still, but I think this is going to be what I will make. In addition, my brother is making a strawberry cornbread, and a sweet and spicy potato soup.
– roasted brussel sprouts with balsamic and cranberries (I know, no one likes brussel sprouts.. but trust me on this lol)
– root vegetable lasagna (using butternut squash, apples, carrots, beets, turnips, etc as the ‘noodles’ , with a cinnamon spiced ricotta cheese as the filling, topped with a strussel of crushed walnuts and pinon nuts
– apple pie (i think this wont be gluten free actually, since we got free pie crusts from the food bank..)
– butter lettuce salad with pomegranate seeds and lemon
– roasted garlic (to be smeared on bread or eaten in the salad)
– baked brie with cranberry sauce, with gluten free crackers